Terms and Conditions
- The Twitter-24/7 Wall St. Market Report 12.16.2010 Twitter Value, Jobless Claims
- Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades (AEE, ADM, BAC, CHTR, CMA, PGN, GOLD, RTN, RF, JOE, HOT, TLB, TSN, VRSN, WYNN)
- Rite Aid Earnings, Wrong Answer (RAD, WAG, CVS, WMT)
- Today’s Best Market Rumors (12/16/2010) Aro And Google M&A)
- Jobless Claims Hold, Still Red-Line for Unemployment
- Higher Dividends in Garbage (WM, RSG)
- A Real Estate Silver Lining: Foreclosure Rates Plunge
- How Apple Will Become The Most Valuable Company In America
- Bad Parents: Suing McDonald’s For Misleading Kids
- Obama The Jobs Salesmen Fails
- Media Digest 12.16.2010 Reuters, WSJ, NYT, FT, Bloomberg
- The Environmental State of The Union: A Survey of Pollution, Energy Use and Policy in all 50 States
- Why Not Tax Diet Soda?
- Apple:King Of Tablets
- Inflation:: Turkey Prices Hit A High
- Thursday Earnings Duel: Oracle versus RIM (ORCL, RIMM)
- What Crisis? $111 Million Bonus for Goldman Execs (GS)
- Who Gains if Tablets Continue Explosive Growth? (INTC, MSFT, ARMH, QCOM, AAPL, NVDA, GOOG)
- Mining Win: Joy Today, Joy Ahead (JOYG, CAT, BUCY, BHP, VALE, RIO, XSRAY, AAUKY)
- Oil Inventories Plummet (USO, OIH, VLO)
- What First Solar Left Out of its Guidance (FSLR, NRG, PCG, LDK, TSL, YGE, JASO, TAN)
- Forex IPO: GAIN Capital Holdings (GCAP)
- Spain, Greece, Ireland All Weigh on Bank ADRs (STD, BBVA, AIB, IRE, NBG)
- The Twitter-24/7 Wall St. Market Report (12/15/2010) CPI, Zuckerberg Man Of The Year
- Top Active Trader Alert Stocks (ARAY, BSDM, CYPB, JOYG)
- Carl Icahn Buys the Electric Power Company (DYN, IEP, BX)
- Today’s Best Market Rumors 12.15.2010 China Inflation Target, Freescale IPO
- Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades (AAPL, BBY, A, BBT, BRCM, COH, FSLR, GPS, HBAN, JBHT, JCI, KR, LULU, SWY, STI, TIF, TROW, WFMI)
- Mortgage Bankers: Rates Soar
- RigNet IPO Sees Soft Pricing (RNET, SMHG, MO)
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
TATA INSTITUTE OF FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH : RECRUITMENT OF SCIENTIFIC OFFICER,CLERK AND VARIOUS VACANCIES DECEMBER 2010.
Applications are invited for the following posts tenable at Mumbai.
1.Scientific Officer : 01 Post, Pay Band : (PB-3) Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay : Rs.5400/- ; TME : Rs.41,390/-
Age : Below 28 years
Qualification :B.E./B.Tech. with 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering from a reputed university
2.Junior Research Fellow : 01 Post, Honorarium : Rs.16,000/- + HRA 30% per month
Qualification : Master’s degree in Biochemistry, any branch of biology with a passion to work on cutting-edge science.
3.Physical Instructor : 01 Post, Pay Band : (PB-2) Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/- ; TME : Rs.25,945/-
Age : Below 35 years
Qualification : i) HSC with 50% marks. ii) Diploma in Physical education from recognized Institute of Sports OR Bachelor in Physical Education (B.P.Ed) from a recognized University. (iii) 3 year experience as Physical Instructor in a reputed organization. iv) Knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications
4.CLerk (A) : 01 Post, Pay Band (PB-1) : Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay : Rs.2000/- ; TME : Rs.15,675/-
Age : Below 41 years
Qualification : (i) Graduate with 50% marks. (ii) Knowledge of use of personal computers and applications. (iii) Typing speed of more than 35 wpm
5.Tradesman (B) (Mmason) : 01 Post, Pay Band : (PB-1) Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay : Rs.2000/- ; TME : Rs.15,675/-
Age : Below 41 years
Qualification : (i) S.S.C. OR Equivalent. (ii) ITI (60% marks) with two years experience OR ITI (60% marks) and NCTVT with one year experience in Masonry trade.
LAST DATE : 26-12-2010 (26th December 2010).
Higher starting salary could be considered for deserving candidates. Candidates are liable to be transferred to other Centres/Field Stations of the Institute, if required.
General Information : Appointment for the post at sr. no. 5 will be initially for a period of three years, including probation period of one year. Continuing appointment beyond the initial period of three years will be subject to the results of a comprehensive review and performance appraisal. After successful review, the appointment is continued till superannuation age, which is sixty.
ADDRESS : TATA INSTITUTE OF FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH
National Centre of the Government of India for Nuclear Science & Mathematics
Homi Bhabha Road, Colaba, Mumbai 400 005.
for more details CLICKHERE.
Reference research: research Dr. and health research and shopping research and recent update